Aerofoam® Polyolefin Thermal Insulation N Clad system contains rolls, sheets, tubes and tapes. The thermal insulation foam is made of closed cell cross linked polyolefin coated with a strong and durable jacketing which replaces costly and complex aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless-steel sheet facings. The foam has excellent properties in terms of condensation control, mechanical and chemical resistance, long term thermal block and sound absorption.
Aerofoam® Polyolefin Thermal Insulation N Clad rolls, sheets, tubes and tapes have a very good dimensional stability, showing a “memory effect” (they tend to come to their original shape after being compressed).
Aerofoam® Polyolefin N Clad sheets, rolls, tubes and tapes are an economical solution compared to the expensive and labor-intensive aluminum, zinc plated steel or stainless-steel cladding. Some of the benefits are the following: less skilled labor required, quick installation (50% faster than metal cladding), light weight material , safe to use (N Clad jacketing – no safety equipment required), easy to cut, no drill required (light punching tool is enough), no power tools required, easy and light to lift and carry, N Clad jackets can be cut on-site without waste (on a cutting table) and space-saving storage.
- Indoor and outdoor pipe, air ducts and tanks
- Industrial pipelines (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverages)
In order to install Aerofoam® Polyolefin N Clad in a professional manner, please follow the instructions provided in the Aerofoam® Installation Handbook. In order to get your free copy, please fill out the inquiry form.
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Fire rated “CLASS O” as per BS 476 Parts 6 & 7
- Very low water vapor permeance (0 perms)
- Water and water vapor resistant
- Very low water absorption rate (0.3% by volume)
- High thermal efficiency (λ24 ˚C = 0.034 W/mK; λ46 ˚C = 0.036 W/mK)
- Wide temperature range (from -50 ˚C to +105 ˚C)
- Chemical resistance – resistant to most chemicals (sodium, silica, fluoride, chloride, etc.)
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Environmental friendly – ODP = 0 and GWP < 5
- Very low VOC emission level(<4 µg/m2/hr in 24 hours)
- Good mechanical resistance
- Easy and quick to install
- Aesthetical look
- Aerofoam® Glue
- Aerofoam® N Clad Tape