Aerofoam® Tape is a special aluminum foil tape reinforced with PET film backing combined with strong solvent acrylic adhesives and an easy release liner. It can be used on Aerofoam® Polyolefin insulation to cover the joints.
- Low moisture content – good sealing properties Excellent reflection coefficient
- Long service life due to the high-quality solvent acrylic adhesive
- Perfect match to the Aerofoam® Polyolefin alupet foil.
Aerofoam® Glue is a solvent adhesive developed mainly for rubber based materials. It has a good compatibility with closed cell rubber foam insulation and with a range of metal substrates.
- Excellent bonding to most of porous and non-porous surfaces;
- Water resistant;
- Chemical resistant;
- Suitable to Middle East climatic conditions;
- Easy to apply;
To make correct installation of thermal insulation product we recommend to use branded accessories especially tapes and glue. Proper joins gluing removing risk of weak points and condensation, giving continues insulation and mechanical strength. Covering all joints with proper tape increasing mechanical resistance and giving aesthetic look.
|Aerofoam® glue||0.66 gallon|
|Aerofoam® XLPE foam tape||2” width x 30 ft length|
|Aerofoam® elastomeric foam tape||2” width x 30 ft length|
|Alupet tape||2” width x 90 ft length|
|PE duct tape (black/gray)||2” width x 75/90 ft length|
|Aerofinish UV paint||gallon|